SMILE® IS THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE FOR LASER VISION CORRECTION
Minimally invasive, quick and painless, and with fast surgical recovery and healing time, SMILE® will provide you with optimal vision results quickly without the need for extended down time away from work and life.
THE BENEFITS OF SMILE® INCLUDE:
- Minimally invasive and gentle treatment
- Flapless – a laser cut lenticule is removed from the cornea without the need for a flap so there are no flap complications
- No noise or odor during the laser procedure
- Reduced risk and less incidence of dry eye during recovery
- Painless and relatively comfortable procedure according to most patients
- Fast surgery time – 25-30 seconds per eye
- Day surgery so you are able to recover in the comfort of your own home
- Only one laser used in the procedure
- Quick visual recovery with most patients being able to see clearly and drive the next day
- Able to return to work and other activities quickly (24-48 hours depending on individual recovery).
TO UNDERSTAND HOW SMILE® WORKS PLEASE SEE THE VIDEO BELOW
Please also download a brochure on the procedure here.
Dr LaHood performs SMILE® surgery at ParkView LaserVision using the latest in SMILE® Technology – the Zeiss visumax SMILE® laser.
Would you like to discuss if SMILE® is an option for you?
Don’t hesitate to contact Dr LaHood.