THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL
Held at the Tennyson Centre, this event provides participants an opportunity to try their hand at using the 3D microscope in a Interactive Surgical Experience.
Limited to only 10 spots, during this intimate and interactive event you will:
- Use the 3D microscope in a interactive surgical experience
- I’ll provide feedback to each participant on their skills and execution of procedure and help you as you go!
- Discuss real cases that have been challenging decisions in how best to manage
- In addition, for a bit of healthy and fun competition, a PRIZE (well worth winning 😉 will be awarded to the best performed surgery!
- More information on this is provided at the evening!
- Earn therapeutic and interactive CPD Points
- Enjoy food and drinks with peers
The nature and small format of the session will mean I can show you how to use the technology, chat throughout and answer any questions you have.
Beforehand we can have drinks and nibbles.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- WHERE: Tennyson Centre, 520 South Road, Kurralta Park
- WHEN: 24th August 6.30pm – 8.30pm
REGISTER TO ATTEND: email email@example.com